Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Today's Workout!

Quote of the Day: To insure good health: eat lightly, breath deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life-William Londen

  Last night, while I was trying desperately to stay awake until 8:00 pm (Kiley's bedtime) I dowloaded some new music to my Ipod. Since I am still tired and recovering from my weekend of working 3rd shift and just 1.5 hours of sleep yesterday I decided I would just do an interval run on the treadmill today and do my higher intensity www.bodyrock.tv workout tommorrow while Kiley is at preschool and Delaney is napping.

This is what I did today:

0-3 minutes- Warm up RPE 4
3-26 mintues- alternating 1.5 minutes running/sprints at 8-9 RPE and 1.5 minutes of walking at 5 RPE.
26-30 minutes- Cool down RPE 4

RPE= Rate of perceived exertion here is a link to the scale -
http://www.topendsports.com/testing/rpe-scale.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment