Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We have a crawler!

Finally!! Delaney is mobile. Now the fun begins. We have already told Kiley and Xander it is a MUST to keep all their little tiny toys off the floor. She is crawling 2 months later than Kiley did, I can't believe the difference between two kids. They are so similar yet so different.

I signed Delaney up for Baby Laptime at the library. Kiley went with me today. It is so funny I took Kiley at that age and did the exact same songs and finger plays with her. She said she doesn't remember very well but I do, it makes me a little sad that she is getting so big. She is acting more mature everyday. She is so smart and has such a loving and happy personality. She is so friendly and will talk to pretty much anyone.  Her teacher says she is one of the most popular kids (meaning all the kids want to play with her) at school and that she is doing well and is very advanced.

It is spring break this week and Xander and Kiley are excited to get to spend more time playing together. I still can't believe it actually snowed today. What a spring break...uggg.  My house is a mess! I have been trying to pick up after everyone and trying to convince them to pick up after themselves but it is pointless! I guess when Kiley goes to her Daddy's for the weekend I will clean really well.

Today I did another www.bodyrock.tv workout and it was tough. At one point Kiley said "Mommy your face is all red and you are sweating". I told her that was the point!

Workout Breakdown

http://www.bodyrock.tv/2011/03/28/six-pack-abs-workout-2011/
Time: 18min.Workout Type: Interval trainingExercises: 4
  • 1) Sumo Squat & Leg Lift (with Sandbag)max.reps for each round (I used a 20lbs dumbell)
  • 2) Sumo Push Upsmax.reps for each round
  • 3) Jump Lungemax.reps for each round
  • 4) Reverse Push Upsmax.reps for each round (I did bent over rows 40lbs because I don't have a dip station)
Instructions:
Set your Interval Timer for 24 rounds of two intervals – 10 seconds and 35 seconds. There are 4 exercises and your goal is to complete as many reps for each exercise as possible during each 35 second interval. You will have 10 seconds of rest after each exercise just to write down your reps. This workout takes only 18 minutes so push hard to get the maximum results out of this routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment