Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We did it...we took the plunge....

We are now MINIVAN owners! I never thought I would actually say that. It was time though. My Honda Pilot was a great car. I loved it and it was roomy but when you put the third row up, which we found ourselves needing more often then not after Delaney was born, the cargo area was too small. My jogging stroller did not fit and I hate those little umbrella strollers with a passion. I am spoiled by our jogging stroller! With spring coming we need that stroller regularly. I will start jogging outside with Delaney while Kiley is at preschool and Greg and I will take our walks a lot once the weather starts to warm up in the afternoons and early Saturday mornings. The Honda Pilot served us well, it had almost 108,000 miles on it! So it was definitely time for a new car. So we bought a 2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L (leather is required in my opinion with kids!). It is pretty fancy with all the bells and whistles and probably the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. The kids love it and we have room for everyone. We are already thinking about whether we want to add just one more to our already happily blended family (there will be plenty of room in our van if we do!).

No comments:

Post a Comment