Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dance Party!!!

Quotes of the day: Fitness - If it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body.- Cher

True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are united.
- Alexander von Humboldt

I ran on the treadmill this morning while Kiley and Xander danced next to me on the bed. I think it is great that they like to come in there and dance to the music what a great and fun way for them to get in physical exercise when it is so cold and yucky outside! I have to work tonight but I thought I would list some of the snacks I bring with me to get me through my 12 hour work shift. I do not get a set lunch so if we are busy I need to have something quick to snack on. Also of course I must have my one cup of coffee to get me through!

~light popcorn
~apple slices with peanut butter
~oatmeal w/almond milk and a teaspoon of peanut butter
~a banana with chocolate almond butter
~triscuits with light cream cheese or a stick of string cheese
~hardboiled eggs

Mamaw Nina and Papaw Dave were in town this week visiting with their 6 month old boxer puppy Tucker. He likes to get kisses too!


Nice Hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment