Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I can't wait for SPRING!

Quote for today:  "I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
--
Roy Croft


 I love this quote because it is how I feel about my husband. We have such a special relationship based on unconditional love and trust. I am a better mother, wife, and person because of him. We bring out the best in each other. We both have been through a lot and have come through happier than ever. We are truly blessed to have each other.


I can't wait for warmer weather! I am looking forward to letting the kids play outside, long walks with my husband, and the swimming pool this summer. Of course grilling out and all the fresh fruits and veggies that go with summer too. I find it so much easier to eat healthy in the summer time. This summer should be incredibly fun with Miss Laney Lou. She will be able to do so much like play on the swings at the park and go down the slide for the first time! I am starting to think about her first birthday party already, only 3 months away! I am thinking we will have an outdoor party this year. My nephew and my stepdaughter's birthday are the same week but I think we will have a seperate party this year since it is her first birthday!

My workout for today:
http://www.bodyrock.tv/2011/03/14/lose-yourself-workout/

Instructions:
This workout is only 16 minutes long, but it is super intense if you push yourself to the limit. It is an interval training so you will need your interval timer as always. Set your timer for 16 rounds of 10 second and 50 second intervals. Your goal is to complete as many reps for each exercise as possible during each 50 second interval. Make sure to write your reps down so that the next time you can try to beat your personal best.
There are only 4 exercises and you will go through them 4 times:
1. Dive Bomber Push Up (forward and back counts as 1 rep)
2. Sandbag Squat & Lunge Back (every lunge back counts as 1 rep)
3. Hanging Knee Raises (if you don’t have a pull up bar, you can do laying leg raises instead)
4. Snow Boarder (don’t forget to touch the ground before each jump)
Complete Beginners can do the easier variation of Dive Bombers:

No comments:

Post a Comment